Team members have training and a depth of experience in strategic planning, Quality Improvement, facilitation, Lean, Six Sigma and more.
OE works with schools, colleges, and central administration units across the UW.
Engagements have included:
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvements
- Organizational Assessment
Emily Drevecky is a consultant with University of Washington Organizational Excellence and is currently acting OE Director. She joined the University of Washington in early 2012 as part of the Organizational Effectiveness Initiative. Prior to UW, her experience includes consultant for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, managing an internal consulting department at Washington Mutual/JP Morgan Chase and manager at Deloitte Consulting. She is a double Husky with both a BS in Biology and MBA from the University of Washington.
- Ruth Johnston transition to UW Bothell
Ruth Johnston podcasts:
- Cultivating Organizational Excellence, interviewed by Howard Teibel, 7/8/2016
- Incremental Change, interviewed by Howard Teibel, 4/11/2016
- Transforming Administration to Support the Academic Mission, interviewed NACUBO, 1/14/2016
- See how Organizational Excellence fits into Planning & Management on the Strategy Management organization chart
- To contact OE, or ask for OE assistance, use this webform