Spring 2016 OE Forum - Building a Culture of Service
Organizational Excellence Forum
“Yes, I Will Help You” - Building a Culture of Service at the University of Washington
Wednesday, June 8, 1-3 p.m.
Ethnic Cultural Center (Unity Suite)
UW Seattle Campus
We know that students and faculty are the reason the University exists, but with heavy workloads and compliance regulations, it’s easy to lose sight of how our efforts impact these end-customers.
At the next Organizational Excellence Forum, learn how the Transforming Administration Program, Building a Culture of Service, is being rolled out to help departments and units create a working environment where everyone can easily say, “Yes, I will help you.”
During the OE Forum, you will learn and discuss:
- Updates from the Transforming Administration Program (TAP)
- Roadmap for the Development of an Organization
- What is a customer and how does providing customers with excellent service help the University of Washington deliver on its mission, improve employee satisfaction, and increase effectiveness and efficiency?
- Who are your customers and what are their expectations for responsiveness, accessibility, knowledge, and helpfulness?
- What are Central Administration’s standards for customer service and what actions can you take right now to begin meeting those standards?
- What challenges do you see in building a Culture of Service within your department or unit? What are some ways you can begin addressing those challenges?
- What help do you need to improve your level of service?