UW Seattle Campus
- Improvement examples can feature curriculum/teaching, research, or administration.
- Learn from faculty and staff about new ways to improve work productivity and improve effectiveness in your unit.
How: Poster displays of improvement work, project boards, strategic work, Kanban boards, innovations, business processes.
Why: To share the scope of UW improvement work and connect individuals in learning from one another.
Participants: Individuals or groups of staff, faculty, or students. Multiple projects from the same unit are welcome.
Program: No formal program – just circulate, discuss, and learn.
Sponsor: Organizational Excellence leads and support the implementation of strategic initiatives across the UW and serves as the implementation team for the Transforming Administration Program (TAP), one of the key programs within the Sustainable Academic Business Plan.
Register your poster by emailing Lauren Witt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tri-fold or easel-mounted posters recommended (but any size/format is acceptable).
- Poster templates can be found here.
- UW Creative Communications (C2) provides poster printing. If you desire, your poster can be mounted as a display tri-fold.
- Past poster examples can be found here.